We are happy to cater your event with the delicious food and drink that has made Threadgill’s famous for all these years. Our experienced staff can prepare great meals to serve at your country estate, luxury townhouse, office space, church annex, rock & roll music club or whatever your venue may be. We have a great selection of main courses, side dishes, and homemade breads and desserts for you to choose from. And our expert cooks, servers and bartenders will leave you completely satisfied. Plus, you can enjoy Threadgill’s regular menu items or have a menu customized to your taste.
Catering Requirements: Price is per person. We cater for a minimum of seventy persons. Choose buffet style service on paper or china plates. We require a 50% deposit to confirm the date with the balance due at the conclusion of the event. Guaranteed guest count and menu choice are required fourteen days before the event.
For more information on OFF SITE events, please complete our CATERING PLANNER below or email our Catering Manager, Danny Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
BULK FOOD TO GO:
Vegetables & Casseroles
$38.95 – gallon
$11.95 – quart
For more information email Danny Jones - email@example.com
Some Helpful Guidelines:
1 Gallon feeds 16-20
1 Quart feeds 4-5
All pies must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
Sample Catering Menus
Chicken Fried Steak or Chicken (must be prepared onsite with a fryer)
Pot Roast with vegetables
Meatloaf with Creole Sauce
Mashed Potatoes, Spinach Casserole and Buttered Carrots
Turkey and Cornbread Dressing with Cranberry Sauce
Glazed Ham with Jezebel Sauce
Mashed Potatoes, Candied Yams and Green Bean Casserole
FROM THE GRILL
Grilled or Cajun Bronzed Chicken Breast
Cajun Style Bronzed Catfish
San Antonio Squash and Spinach Casserole
Beef or Chicken Fajitas with all the fixings
Rice, Beans, and Mexican Salad
Fried Catfish with Tartar and Cocktail Sauce (must be prepared onsite with a fryer)
Cole Slaw and Red Beans and Rice
Scrambled Eggs & AusTex Migas
Sausage, Bacon, Potatoes, and Fresh Fruit
Flour Tortillas and Biscuits & Gravy
6416 North Lamar – Austin, Texas 78752 – Email Danny Jones for Catering - firstname.lastname@example.org
Threadgill’s Old Number One has 5 dining areas that can be reserved for banquets and private parties.
- The “Janis Joplin Room” is a semi-private dining area filled with memorabilia of this famous rock-star that can accommodate 15-20 people.
- The “Lone Star Room” is a private dining area that can accommodate 20-30 people.
- The “Porch” is a semi-private dining area filled with Threadgill’s memorabilia and can accommodate 30-45 people.
- “Kenneth Threadgill’s Place” is a private dining area that can accommodate 50-100+ people. Please note “Kenneth Threadgill’s Place” has a public address system and stage that are useful for hired musicians, speeches, toasts and business meetings.
Threadgill’s does not charge a “room charge,” but a minimum number of set priced meals must be guaranteed. The number of meals may vary depending on the time and day of the week. Threadgill’s may require a deposit and/or a contract for your event. In all cases, Threadgill’s requires that the party’s host submit final head counts, menu selections and bar service decisions no later than one week prior to the date of the party.
Threadgill’s offers a full service bar. A wide selection of liquor, beer and wine can be offered as a hosted or cash bar.
Please contact a restaurant manager at 512.451.5440 for menu and pricing options for your event.
- Five dining areas with capacity from 15 to 100 people. commodate 15-20 people.
- 15-20 people: The “Janis Joplin Room” is semi-private, filled with Janis Joplin memorabilia.
- 20-30 people: The “Lone Star Room” is entirely private, perfect for small gathering or meeting.
- 30-45 people: The “Porch” is semi-private, filled with Threadgill’s memorabilia.
- A full range of menu and bar options are available. Please contact a restaurant manager to discuss.
Threadgill’s World Headquarters Banquet Information
301 West Riverside Drive – Austin, Texas 78704 – Email Danny Jones - email@example.com
Threadgill’s World Headquarters has two independent dining rooms that can be reserved for banquets and private parties. The “Saloon” is entirely private, is located in the rear of the restaurant and can seat up to 90 people. The “Porch” is semi-private, is located by the bar and can seat up to 60 people (although we call it the “Porch”, the room is entirely enclosed and air conditioned / heated). Please also note that the “Saloon” has a stage with a built in public address system and stage that are very useful for hired musicians, speeches, toasts and business meetings.
Threadgill’s typically does not charge a “room charge” for the use of these rooms, but a guaranteed number of set priced meals must be met. The guaranteed number of meals may vary depending on the time of day and day of the week. Please contact a restaurant manager for the minimum guarantee number, menu and pricing options for your event.
If your plans do not call for a complete sit-down meal Threadgill’s can also reserve rooms or our “Beer Garden” for happy hour parties and other similar casual functions. The Threadgill’s “Beer Garden” is located outside the front entrance to Threadgill’s World Headquarters and can accommodate up to several hundred people. The “Beer Garden” has a full size covered stage and is excellent for groups that would like to hire and host their own entertainment. Please remember that the “Beer Garden” is an outdoor environment and Threadgill’s can not offer any alternate space in the event of inclement weather.
Threadgill’s reserves the right to require a deposit for private parties and may also ask the host to sign a contract that outlines the terms of the party agreement. In all cases Threadgill’s requires that party hosts submit final head counts, menu selections and bar service decisions no later than one week prior to the date of the party.
- The “Saloon” is private, has a stage and can seat up to 90 people.
- The “Porch” is semi-private, is by the bar and can seat up to 60 people.
- The outside “Beer Garden” can accommodate up to three hundred people and has a full size stage.
- A full range of menu options are available. Please contact a restaurant manager to discuss them.
- Threadgill’s requires a deposit and may require a contract for your event and a minimum number of guaranteed guests at a certain price to make a reservation.
Off Site Catering Planner -
Please share as much information with us as you can about your event . Our Catering Manager, Danny Jones, will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for including Threadgill's in your Event. ( For reservations of any size party IN our restaurants, please contact the North or South location directly)